Sunday, January 18, 2009

SNOW DAY

Something to think about as we celebrate the dream of Martin Luther King Jr, and the inauguration of our 44th president, Barack Obama. What do you think you can do to help us work towards peace in Israel and around the world.


July 23, 2008

Speaking during a visit to the rocket-battered town of Sderot in southern Israel, presidential candidate Barack Obama stated, "I don't think any country would find it acceptable to have missiles raining down on the heads of their citizens. The first job of any nation-state is to protect its citizens. And so I can assure you that if ... somebody was sending rockets into my house, where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. And I would expect Israelis to do the same thing.

Have a great long weekend, and we will see you on Tuesday.

No comments: